Foreign material found in food, producers ISO certified. Legal Advice.

Hello I have found foreign material in food produced by one of the leading name in the market, the company is ISO certified and fssai redg., requesting information on to proceed with it or not in the court of law. Location Bangalore

Answers (1)

271 votes

You can approach consumer forum for deficiency in service under the Consumer Protection Act. Further you can also claim damages for the same if you prove that you are a consumer and there was deficiency of service by the opposite party.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, our lawyer does not in form us about listing date of case, he always says your case is in final state since 7 years he neither giving us our case…

Read More

I took an education loan of rs 340000 with subsidy sceme on interest given by government. That is goverment was to pay the interest amount for loan.…

Read More

I ordered a motoe4 mobile in flipkart. In that camera is not working I requested flipkart for a replacement of mobile.. They replaced the mobile in th…

Read More

A central govt. society formed on basis of no profit no loss basis asking for enhancement on a/c of additional facility provided, EWS flats and other …

Read More