Foreign material found in food, producers ISO certified. Legal Advice.

Hello I have found foreign material in food produced by one of the leading name in the market, the company is ISO certified and fssai redg., requesting information on to proceed with it or not in the court of law. Location Bangalore

You can approach consumer forum for deficiency in service under the Consumer Protection Act. Further you can also claim damages for the same if you prove that you are a consumer and there was deficiency of service by the opposite party.