Firm falsely represent themselves as brand authorized service provider

A firm India falsely represented them selves as authorised service provider of livepure and collected money for AMC of Water Purifier. Now they are not providing service

you can file a trademark infringement suit against that firm for unauthorized use of your trademark and can ask for the damages and compensation along with the rendition of accounts under civil law. you can also conduct the raid upon the alleged firm, in criminal law.

You can proceed to Consumer District forum and file a complaint under section 12 of consumer protection act for deficiency of services.

You can also file a police complaint for cheating and impersonation.

File a criminal complaint under section 415, 416 and 420 against the person who mis represented and if they haven’t mos represented then file under deficiency of service before Distrcit consumer comission.

In my view this is not confined to consumer dispute in fact it is misrepresentation and thus is a criminal breach. They have cheated and duped you. I think you should take both criminal and consumer action against them.

You should consult a lawyer to give a legal notice with copy to livepure stating that this company has mis-represented. This amounts to cheating and misrepresentation. Include other party as well.

This is usual in law practice. NO need to approach Consumer forum for such petty issues