Filed medical negligence in 2009 in NCDRC compensation not paid

I had filed a medical negligence case in NCDRC in 2009 which was decided in my favour in the year 2014 and the court had awarded Rs 80,000/- compensation to me which was to be paid by the doctor alone for his medical negligence. It has been 3 years now but he has not paid the said amount to me nor has he challenged the said judgment in any other court and appealed in any higher court against this order. Can I file an execution petition after 3 years to recover the money from the doctor or there is any other way by which I can ask for the said amount?

Answers (1)

87 votes

Dear sir, you can file execution application with NCDRC even after expiry of 3 years, but do not delay the filing of execution proceeding. We can also file the same in NCDRC through our associate advocate at Delhi. Pls contact us for more details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles