Filed medical negligence in 2009 in NCDRC compensation not paid

I had filed a medical negligence case in NCDRC in 2009 which was decided in my favour in the year 2014 and the court had awarded Rs 80,000/- compensation to me which was to be paid by the doctor alone for his medical negligence. It has been 3 years now but he has not paid the said amount to me nor has he challenged the said judgment in any other court and appealed in any higher court against this order. Can I file an execution petition after 3 years to recover the money from the doctor or there is any other way by which I can ask for the said amount?

Dear sir, you can file execution application with NCDRC even after expiry of 3 years, but do not delay the filing of execution proceeding. We can also file the same in NCDRC through our associate advocate at Delhi. Pls contact us for more details