District consumer court review its own order to proceed ex-parte

In my case district consumer court has ordered to proceed ex-parte after OP did not file written version even after appearance after 45 days. Can a district consumer court review or revisit or revoke its own daily order to proceed ex-parte? Supreme Court order of 2015 prohibits delay beyond 45 days.

generally the consumer do not move beyond the day limit of 45 days. if in any case it goes beyond 45 days, then you have to move before the state commission for the same challenging that order of the district court