×

quesDiscrepancy in Sales Agreement and Sales Deed

We have signed a Sales agreement with builder for a flat (land + Construction). Now, the Sales Deed have less amount in terms of undivided land share. Is it possible to get the refund from the builder? Some of the owners, already registered the flat without noticing the reduction in the land share. Do they able to fight this out legally?

If there is a contradiction in the agreement to sell executed prior to sale deed and sale deed  , then under such circumstances you can file suit for  cancellation of sale  deed. 

Incase there is no contradiction then it is very difficult to challenge the sale deed

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only