Disconnection of electricity bill

My electricity bill is totally paid and you but the electric department have disconnected my connection because of non repayment of produce of my father I have no not used that connection can I get connection they have given me connection then how can they disconnect my line

well, you have not told whether the premises where you have taken ele.connection is common to your father also or under a common premise both are living separately .Ofcourse Department presumed as your separate premise/share then given you ele. connection and for the amount due against your father you are not liable.
Hence, Department cannot disconnect from your premise.
Thanx