Difference in amount of invoice and MRP of the product

I bought a memory card from Amazon online store . When I open the box and seen the product MRP was 499 while amazon claiming that product is of Rupees 999 and further they giving the additional discount of 40% on that product that means I will get this product at discounted rate of Rs.599 (999-399)apx. But the MRP of the product itself of Rs. 599 what can I do ?

Frist of all You have to give a legal notice to amazon thru a advocate for forgery and than file a complant in consumer court of your jurisdiction for mentally hereshment and compensation this is totaly forgery by amazon