Defective product returned to online shopping site not rectified

how much can i get from consumer case against google.i have proof of bad support. voice call records. its been pending from more than 20 days and they are not supporting. I bought a new pixel 2 xl from flipkart and it had a faulty speaker so i contacted google and they replaced the phone with a new one and the new phone also had the same issue so i raised a request again now they took the phone after 7 days they returned the same phone without rectifying the issue now they are not responding well.

Answers (2)

271 votes

You better to file consumer case against the flipkart. First you are required to issue notice to flipkart. If they not respond to your legal notice, then you have option to file consumer case for seeking appropriate remedy. Plz contact for further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

131 votes

We need to send them a notice mentioning the defective device and defective service. Let's not think about filing a case now. Let Google respond. If you would like me to send them a notice let me know

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles