Defective product returned to online shopping site not rectified

how much can i get from consumer case against google.i have proof of bad support. voice call records. its been pending from more than 20 days and they are not supporting. I bought a new pixel 2 xl from flipkart and it had a faulty speaker so i contacted google and they replaced the phone with a new one and the new phone also had the same issue so i raised a request again now they took the phone after 7 days they returned the same phone without rectifying the issue now they are not responding well.

You better to file consumer case against the flipkart. First you are required to issue notice to flipkart. If they not respond to your legal notice, then you have option to file consumer case for seeking appropriate remedy. Plz contact for further details.

We need to send them a notice mentioning the defective device and defective service. Let's not think about filing a case now. Let Google respond. If you would like me to send them a notice let me know