Deduction on SMAB Charges without notification. Where can i complaint?

Hi, I'm holding an ICICI Savings A/c Koramagala Branch. ICICI Bank has deducted SMAB charges without notifying the policy changes. I get monthly statements and other promotional emails, but I have never got any information about the policy changes. ICICI bank is strictly not following the guidelines mentioned by RBI. RBI stated that banks will have to notify consumers clearly through SMS, email or letter about the fall in MAB. I have raised a complaint at http://www.consumercomplaints.in . So Kindly suggest what action can further be taken against the bank.

As a first step you need to give a complaint in writing to the bank ombudsman upon which an inquiry has to be conducted by him. Failing which you need to give a legal notice through your advocate after collection of exact information & details. after that you can file a separate consumer complaint.

Write to your bank about excessive charges if any referring to RBI Rules. Wait for response of your bank and analyze the banks reply. If you are not satisfied with response then approach Consumer forum for seeking compensation from your bank and to restrain from making such errors in future.

Hi sir/madam, you have to collect all these deducted SMAB charges without notifying to you and to collect the said RBI guidelines and you have to give one representation to the said ICICI Bank to return the said SMAB charges, if they failed to do so, you have to issued a legal notice to the Bank, even after issued a legal notice they have failed to comply the same, you have to file the Petition before jurisdictional district consumer forum u/s 12 of consumer protection act, 1986 to claim deduct the charges, along with compensation for mental agony on the basis of deficiency service. If you want my legal service I will do it.