D2H removed channels without consent and not reducing rate either

I have a D2H connection recharged for 6 months. All of a sudden d2h provider removed few channels and when asked told me that if I need those channels I need to pay. Also they did not agree to reduce the package price for the channels removed. It's been more than a month, even their nodal centres are neither responding nor picking up calls. Also they say if I disconnect, the amount will not be refunded. Now neither their customer support is responding nor the Nodal center in spite of repeated escalations. I read this news article but unable to determine the legal recourse. 

Please send them legal notice seeking for refund of amount failing which you will file consumer complaint. If they do not respond then lodge a consumer complaint seeking for damages and interest there with in jurisdiction court