Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Consumer court complaint regarding unlawful charges by Vodafone.

Vodafone has accepted a charge from unknown 3rd party for Rs.31.00 and billed me for the same. They are willing to refund the amount in " next billing cycle". I want to prosecure for fraud, is it feasi le?

Answers (3)

It's seems to fraud but if they willing to refund you in next billing so you should be wait for it. If they don't refund you in next billing so that's a good prosecution point against vodafone. You should be take copy of bill statement and take action against them.whatever their priority its their duty to refund you if they wrongfully deduct your money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

sir 1stly you have a hire 1 lawyer and tell them full story then after lawyer will suggest you to send 1 legal notice to vodafone manager then if within a stipulated period which has prescribed in notice they will refund your money otherwise you have to file a complain case against company

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

Dear client u can send legal notice through lawyer and ask them to refund amount immediately. If company will not act per notice then u can file consumer complaint in consumer Court for deficiency in service

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

Microsoft lumia xl phone was purchased from Sangeeta mobile stores. Phone is under warranty, tried to fix the problem and later asked the company to i…

Read More

Hi, A financial institution has cheated me by using my PAN card and issuing a loan to someone without my knowledge and consent. I got to know this whe…

Read More

I purchased an online split a/c worth Rs. 28,000 from a website and made payment of it through credit card as cash on delivery was not available on th…

Read More

Hi , I have filed a case against jaypee builder for delayed penalty in ndrc under 12-1c , can I accept possession of flat from builder before the verd…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue