×

Consumer court complaint regarding unlawful charges by Vodafone.

Vodafone has accepted a charge from unknown 3rd party for Rs.31.00 and billed me for the same. They are willing to refund the amount in " next billing cycle". I want to prosecure for fraud, is it feasi le?

It's seems to fraud but if they willing to refund you in next billing so you should be wait for it. If they don't refund you in next billing so that's a good prosecution point against vodafone. You should be take copy of bill statement and take action against them.whatever their priority its their duty to refund you if they wrongfully deduct your money.

sir 1stly you have a hire 1 lawyer and tell them full story then after lawyer will suggest you to send 1 legal notice to vodafone manager then if within a stipulated period which has prescribed in notice they will refund your money otherwise you have to file a complain case against company

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

Dear client u can send legal notice through lawyer and ask them to refund amount immediately. If company will not act per notice then u can file consumer complaint in consumer Court for deficiency in service