Consumer complaint for wrong product purchased online

I have purchased TV and hardware is different from specifications on website. Should I go consumer forum and how much compensation I can claim?

First ensure that you paid for the TV with same specifications as shown on Website. If your bill reflects to the contrary you will not be able to initiate action. The principle being you get what YOU actually paid for and not what you thought you paid for. If the store from which you purchased, erroneously gave you the wrong product then you may first send them a notice stating the same. In the event that they refuse to acknowledge your notice or rectify it you may proceed with filing a case at the consumer forum.