Complaint to replace defected product or refund.

I bought an air cooler yesterday evening. I tested it at night and found that the air cooler fails to make a desired output. Also it has some faulty malfunctioning. It is spilling out water. When I call to them to ask if it is replaceable, they told me not. I just want to know, if there is any legal stand I hold against them to replace the product given that I only bought it yesterday. This product has 1 year onsite warranty. But I dont want to claim warranty, I just want it to be returned.

Yes, Since the product is not up to your demand, you can claim the replacement. For that you can approach the concerned CDRF , and file application stating all the mistakes and faults of the machine. You have to state the promises offered by the salesman also.

You can contact a lawyer and cause to issue a legal notice showing details and demanding for the replacement of the Air conditioner. if the same is not heeded upon by the seller you can file complaint before the respective Consumer Disputes redressal forum for a claim for replacement of your air conditioner.