Complaint against builder for not providing sale deed

SIR I HAVE PURCHASED A FLAT WITH 30LACS FROM A BUILDING WITH THE HELP OF SBI HOME LOAN. SBI PAID 23.5LACS(LOAN AMOUNT 26LACS) INITIALLY TO BUILDER AND BALANCE WOULD BE PAID AFTER HANDING OVER SALE DEED. BUILDER REGISTERED THE PROPERTY WITH 23.5LACS INSTEAD OF 30LACS CONSEQUENTLY BANK NEITHER GIVING BALANCE AMOUNT TO BUILDER NOR ACCEPTING SALE DEED. PLEASE ADVISE WHAT TO DO AS EMI DEDUCTING FROM MY ACCOUNT

Generally what happened as per the government valuation your sale deed was executed. But whereas in odisha the market price and government value differs the bank pays the loan value as per the sale deed executed. Though the market price of the flat is more, the builder executed the sale deed to avoid excess stamp duty and registration fee.

File consumer complaints in state consumer redressal forum . Or you may lodge fir against the company in economics wings which is specifically established to get control over the economic offence as like your Case