Complaint against Airtel for charging extra bill

In Nov 2017, I activated international roaming pack for 3GB for Rs 2999. I was kept oblivious that the services were not integrated with the Airtel mobile app and I will not be getting data usage updates regularly. I was also not told that the bill will be generated after three months. I didn't get any alert message during my international visit about my data usage but on the last day, an over-usage message was sent. Now after three months i have got Rs18000 bill. and all my efforts to solve the issue is going waste. How can I solve this problem,

First of all take the hard copy of your all the bills of your mobile number from their centre as well as all the requisite details regarding the plan of which you are talking about from their website and file a case against them for unfair trade practices in District consumer forum.

You need to get a detailed bill from the airtel company.
Properly check the usage they are showing in you bill.
You need to study the teems and conditions of the plan you opted for.
Go for a case at district consumer forum.
But before filing a case, send a legal notice to the company through an advocate.