Compensation for excess charges imposed by import shipping agency

Hello, I am an Indian passport holder. In completed 3.5 years of my PhD education and recently returned to India, from Australia. I had shipped 100 kg of personal cargo via a shipping agency in Melbourne, for whose service I had paid already. The receiving agency here in Mumbai, was Globelink. They charged me 21,091 INR for the shipment, which is excessively high. Their invoice had so many components which they didn't explain at all. I had to pay them to clear my shipment and another 18,300 INR to a customs clearance agent to get it home. I feel cheated by Globelink for this high amount for personal cargo. How do I go about getting a compensation?

You should file complaint before consumer forum and write all thing in your complaint but first of all is the invoice made by the sender courier the amount which you have paid to them was including of charges I.e. it is inclusive of tax till to reach your home