company wants to repair machine once I filled a consumer case

Sir I had filled a case against photostat machine dealer and company and I even had a first hearing and now engineer from company wants to check and repair my machine, should I allow them or tell them to take permission from consumer court, please tell what is the process for this case

Answers (2)

107 votes


Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that you should ask them to take permission from the court before proceeding further... This can be done by filing an application in the court......

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

So when is the next date? If the next date is near then ask the company to appear before the court and get his statement recorded that he would repair your machine for free. Having it recorded in the order will make him accountable. Allow the company technician to repair your machine and if the same is done to your satisfaction then you should be fair to the company and withdraw the case on the subsequent date.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles