company wants to repair machine once I filled a consumer case

Sir I had filled a case against photostat machine dealer and company and I even had a first hearing and now engineer from company wants to check and repair my machine, should I allow them or tell them to take permission from consumer court, please tell what is the process for this case

Going by what you have stated herein, it is advised that you should ask them to take permission from the court before proceeding further... This can be done by filing an application in the court......

So when is the next date? If the next date is near then ask the company to appear before the court and get his statement recorded that he would repair your machine for free. Having it recorded in the order will make him accountable. Allow the company technician to repair your machine and if the same is done to your satisfaction then you should be fair to the company and withdraw the case on the subsequent date.