Company sold Expired product now not ready to take it back

Dear Sir, I got a expiry product from star bazaar and after lot of argument they committed me for 10000 rs but after some time they denied to give it. I wanna legal actions against them All call recording and product with bill available

As per your query, if you have all the recordings and proof of purchase of the product then you can file a consumer complaint against the company and claim for compensation.

You need to send a legal notice to the company before going ahead with the filing of the case. If the company replies to your notice and resolves your issue satisfactorily then you can settle the matter whereas, if the company does not provide you with a satisfactory reply then you can go ahead and file a case in the local consumer forum.

In case you go to consumer court you must prove deficiency of services, if not deficiency of services, in your case this will attract unfair trade practices. You can seek redressal for compensation, mental agony and unfair trade practices.
Regards,
Pratap, Adv

First serve a legal notice on them.
Believe you have the invoice and other details,
If they are not willing to redress your grievance, file a consumer case. Approach a lawyer near you.
who can help you file the case or in the alternative you can also approach the court on your own.

Sir,
You can file a complaint against the Star bazaar for supplying you a expiry product before the District Consumer Reddressal Forum for the loss and damages caused to you.Either you can personally file the complaint or you can appoint an advocate on your behalf to appear , file and contest the matter.
Thanks and regards