Company sold Expired product now not ready to take it back

Dear Sir, I got a expiry product from star bazaar and after lot of argument they committed me for 10000 rs but after some time they denied to give it. I wanna legal actions against them All call recording and product with bill available

Answers (4)

189 votes
As per your query, if you have all the recordings and proof of purchase of the product then you can file a consumer complaint against the company and claim for compensation.

You need to send a legal notice to the company before going ahead with the filing of the case. If the company replies to your notice and resolves your issue satisfactorily then you can settle the matter whereas, if the company does not provide you with a satisfactory reply then you can go ahead and file a case in the local consumer forum.

105 votes

In case you go to consumer court you must prove deficiency of services, if not deficiency of services, in your case this will attract unfair trade practices. You can seek redressal for compensation, mental agony and unfair trade practices.
Pratap, Adv

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

First serve a legal notice on them.
Believe you have the invoice and other details,
If they are not willing to redress your grievance, file a consumer case. Approach a lawyer near you.
who can help you file the case or in the alternative you can also approach the court on your own.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
144 votes

You can file a complaint against the Star bazaar for supplying you a expiry product before the District Consumer Reddressal Forum for the loss and damages caused to you.Either you can personally file the complaint or you can appoint an advocate on your behalf to appear , file and contest the matter.
Thanks and regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles