Company not returning money after returning the product

i need help regarding a case ,,i purchase a headphone by amazon but headphone brand is fake so i return it but many day past my money is not return.i want to case on amazon.what action on this...

Certainly you have a right to get refund of your returned product if not paid. Generally any amount on returned product is paid the moment product reached its vendor/ seller.
Save the receipt of your return product, and by filing consumer complaint you can get your amount back.

I would recommend you to write to amazon first or call them on their customer support and they would issue a refund immediately.

If they don't, you can file a complaint in the consumer forum within jurisdiction for redressal of your grievance.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.