Company charging fine for over speeding what can be done

I rented a zoomcar recently and they've charged me Rs 2500 for overspeeding. Now I may have gone above the speed limit but I was not informed that i'll be penalised for the same. I'm stating their justificatikn and the glitch with it: 1. They mentioned the overspeeding charges on website; They have a huge website and they cannot expect the consumer to go through each page. 2. They send an email after the booking is done; Once the booking is done, there is no need for the customer to check the email, he can directly go and take the car. My point is: 1. Why can't they tell the customer about the charges while the customer is booking, 2. Why are the charges so high, are they allowed to charge such a large amount, 3. Why don't they put a speed lock if they want their cars to be save. 4. Why haven't they put these details in the car itself, so that the user goes through it before driving. Above points only show that they want to make money off of the customer. How do I go about this?

Hello, u r on right track and rightly mentioned all points. It is the duty of company to explain all terms and conditions in vernacular before finalising transaction. So issue one letter to company mentioning all u r points

Advocate M. C. Sharma