College not returning the documents after cancelled admission

A nursing college not providing any written document about its terms and policy at the time of admission.. And submits document of student at the time of admission as there is no more choice.. Now student want to opt out this institution even before starting of session and demanding his document.. College is not giving.. What is rule for that.. Does nursing college of gnm course comes under the university grant commission(UGC)?

Sukriya

Sabse pahle poori jankari bheja krein
Then
Sabse pahle aap college aur ugc ko kanuni notice legal adviser ke throw rajisterd post se bhejen usme 30 days time limit de aisa na krne ki position me aap *deve me kami ke liye suit file ker sakte hai
Dhanywad