×

College not giving NOC to student for transfer to another college

Hello sir, I'm a lateral entry student joined in one engineering college and I want to transfer college after completing my second year and I have two backlogs and I'm from convenor quota and I have asked for noc from my current college for college transfer but they are refusing to give noc they are asking me to pay remaining years fees that I cannot pay I want college transfer without paying money for noc. so please help me sir how can I transfer college during Acedemic year 2018-19 and when I have to start the transfer process please let me know sir under Jntuh Telangana, Medchal District, Pin Code 501301.

Dear client,
First send the legal notice t OK your college and explain your problem.
Then you should give a week time to your college. If the college is not responded in the stipulated time then file a consumer complaint in consumer court

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune