College not giving NOC to student for transfer to another college

Hello sir, I'm a lateral entry student joined in one engineering college and I want to transfer college after completing my second year and I have two backlogs and I'm from convenor quota and I have asked for noc from my current college for college transfer but they are refusing to give noc they are asking me to pay remaining years fees that I cannot pay I want college transfer without paying money for noc. so please help me sir how can I transfer college during Acedemic year 2018-19 and when I have to start the transfer process please let me know sir under Jntuh Telangana, Medchal District, Pin Code 501301.

Answers (1)

314 votes

Dear client,
First send the legal notice t OK your college and explain your problem.
Then you should give a week time to your college. If the college is not responded in the stipulated time then file a consumer complaint in consumer court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles