College demanding money for returning 10th & 12th marks card

Respected Sir/madem I left BE in 2nd year .at the time of BE admission I have submitted my SSLC and PUC marks card .Now I left BE.the collage authorities not returning my marks card they are demanded to me to pay whole four year fees .What can I do .please suggest to me I amwaiting for your valueable reply

You have already filed it in consumer court proceed it or other wife lodge police complaint and to the director of technical l education board by giving clear picture to establish your case, normally the director for technical education will help you to get back your money already paid along with your certificates

Dear Sir,

We can file a Writ Petition before the concerned High Court and seek a direction to the college for return of your Marks Cards.

The Hon'ble High Court will issue show cause notice to the college and direct it to return the marks cards. You may have to produce the xerox copies of the marks card before concerned High Court along with the Writ Petition and if you have the acknowledgment issued by the college for depositing the marks cards.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli