College demanding money for returning 10th & 12th marks card

Respected Sir/madem I left BE in 2nd year .at the time of BE admission I have submitted my SSLC and PUC marks card .Now I left BE.the collage authorities not returning my marks card they are demanded to me to pay whole four year fees .What can I do .please suggest to me I amwaiting for your valueable reply

Answers (2)

You have already filed it in consumer court proceed it or other wife lodge police complaint and to the director of technical l education board by giving clear picture to establish your case, normally the director for technical education will help you to get back your money already paid along with your certificates

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir,

We can file a Writ Petition before the concerned High Court and seek a direction to the college for return of your Marks Cards.

The Hon'ble High Court will issue show cause notice to the college and direct it to return the marks cards. You may have to produce the xerox copies of the marks card before concerned High Court along with the Writ Petition and if you have the acknowledgment issued by the college for depositing the marks cards.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

I am studying a 3 yr Bachelors in Interior Design at Raffles Millennium International, Koramangala. I am currently in 2nd year (3 months in). The coll…

Read More

Sir in a private engineering college an advertisement came for asst. Professor where it was clearly mentioned that candidates can apply if they have t…

Read More

Can I recover my fee back from a renown IAS coaching institute in Chandigarh as the institute failed to provide what they promised at the time of admi…

Read More

I am student of BBA in a college in kanpur which is affiliated under Kanpur University. The Teachers Mentally harrass the students. we are not reach 7…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue