Case against stock broking Bansal stock Broking

I had open a stock broking account with bansal,. Intially i invested 50 k the trading was going on as i had limited knowledge i didnt understant the statement i was kept under impression the trade was doing good. I invested more 2O k as per their request. The conned me to invest more to invest not less then 1 lakhs so i get good amount all this was done i kept chasing for brokerage fees and why loss was so much. i was not giving proper answer. I chase them for statement i was giving a statement. i took help from my friend he said u loss all the money it was shocked to me.

If you are investing money on stocks then as per law it was your duty also to be cautious.

Before providing any legal advise we will have to first examine all your documents which you executed with Bansals.

If the promised you something, then you can file a police complaint for cheating under Section 420 of IPC.