Case Against JBL. Warranty Issues

Can I case against jbl as my product is under warranty . They repaired my product after 2 months as repairing time was 15 days . But my product is still not repaired. No response from JBL. I'm calling them since 3 months.. please help me . Contact number 7889588698

Answers (3)

189 votes

if you have faulty product or your products not working as jbl give you warranty. than you can file consumer case or first of all you can send a legal notice through advocate. if they not respond than you can file consumer case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

59 votes

hi, These days company is trying to delay the repair work when warranty expiry date is near as to shift their onus. u can issue a suitable legal notice to the JBL and mark the notice to the senior management so as to receive a quick revert followed by desired solution. regards

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
138 votes

yes you can file a case against the company in district consumer court for deficiency in services. you also have to send a legal notice before filing the case.
kindly contact us for any further details

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles