Case Against JBL. Warranty Issues

Can I case against jbl as my product is under warranty . They repaired my product after 2 months as repairing time was 15 days . But my product is still not repaired. No response from JBL. I'm calling them since 3 months.. please help me . Contact number 7889588698

if you have faulty product or your products not working as jbl give you warranty. than you can file consumer case or first of all you can send a legal notice through advocate. if they not respond than you can file consumer case.

hi, These days company is trying to delay the repair work when warranty expiry date is near as to shift their onus. u can issue a suitable legal notice to the JBL and mark the notice to the senior management so as to receive a quick revert followed by desired solution. regards

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

yes you can file a case against the company in district consumer court for deficiency in services. you also have to send a legal notice before filing the case.
kindly contact us for any further details