Car break pipe is broken by JCB durng Parking Chalan

Dear Sir, I have small issue. I live in the small city. But today, when my car was on roadside in court complex (I was with my car) 1 policeman with 2 other men, punished me by making Chalan of my car However I was there for just 1 minute and I asked that I am just talking on phone and now removing car from side of road and going home. But he did not agree. While he was writing chalan document, JCB driver started pulling my car, I said him not to touch car, as I am paying Chalan, but he pulled car with JCB machine. I paid chalan and when started car, I found that breaks were not working. I come back to place, but poicemen and other men (with JCB) were gone from there. I have copy of Chalan with me. For now I called mechanic to repair car. If I can put a claim to them due to wrong chalan and hitting my car by whcich car break pipe is broken? Chalan was of Rs. 600. I paid on the spot.

The only remedy would be a complaint against the said traffic policemen and the jcb driver.You have to establish that the jcb driver intentionally messed up with the car and colluded with them traffic policemen.

According to me it will not fall under the ambit of consumer protection act. you should go for damages due to negligence in a civil suit.As police men were on duty and what they did was in persuance of their duty,firstly a notice should be sent to them.only after this notice you can proceed against them.

Dear sir,
You can file a complainant against those policeman against for there rude behavior in the office of SP office. and if the SP did not take action against those police mans you can filed a criminal complaint in your nearby court