Cancelled immigration no refund from the agent what can I do

I have paid 51K to eminence immigration company for Canada immigration with family but my wife is suffering from hepatitis-b so I ask the company to refund my money as my wife will not clear the medical for immigration. Then company is telling there will be no refund as per company policy. They haven't start my Canada immigration process, after 2 days paying the money I asked the then to hold my file as my wife is not well. I have sent them all the medical report all the related documents, but still they are not giving my money. Please suggest me what to do.

At this stage it will be better to serve a legal notice on them.
Contact any lawyer with all the papers you have exchanged with them and also if any agreement is there between you and the company.
You can also approach the consumer court if your grievance are not redressed.

Apply for Canada immigration with the help of experienced immigration lawyers

Dear Sir/Madam, it will purely depend upon terms and conditions of your immigration company policies, kindly go through this, if have you have to give legal notice to refund your amount on the ground of medical, kindly send all the details I will do it.

Meet with relevant documents ,as there could be no suggestion without going through proper documentation and your consent on immigration company and looking their parents policy ,better consult our office with documents so that needful can be done

Sir,
You have got bonafide reasons to refund the amount from the Immigration company. You can file a case claiming the amount paid by you to the company along with damages befote the Consumer Redressal Forum under Section 13 of the consumer protection act.
Thanks and regards