Cancelled immigration no refund from the agent what can I do

I have paid 51K to eminence immigration company for Canada immigration with family but my wife is suffering from hepatitis-b so I ask the company to refund my money as my wife will not clear the medical for immigration. Then company is telling there will be no refund as per company policy. They haven't start my Canada immigration process, after 2 days paying the money I asked the then to hold my file as my wife is not well. I have sent them all the medical report all the related documents, but still they are not giving my money. Please suggest me what to do.

Answers (4)

At this stage it will be better to serve a legal notice on them.
Contact any lawyer with all the papers you have exchanged with them and also if any agreement is there between you and the company.
You can also approach the consumer court if your grievance are not redressed.

Apply for Canada immigration with the help of experienced immigration lawyers

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir/Madam, it will purely depend upon terms and conditions of your immigration company policies, kindly go through this, if have you have to give legal notice to refund your amount on the ground of medical, kindly send all the details I will do it.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience

Meet with relevant documents ,as there could be no suggestion without going through proper documentation and your consent on immigration company and looking their parents policy ,better consult our office with documents so that needful can be done

You have got bonafide reasons to refund the amount from the Immigration company. You can file a case claiming the amount paid by you to the company along with damages befote the Consumer Redressal Forum under Section 13 of the consumer protection act.
Thanks and regards

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

I have a D2H connection recharged for 6 months. All of a sudden d2h provider removed few channels and when asked told me that if I need those channels…

Read More

Hi, I paid around 70K for Immigration services to a consultancy, at the time of signup they told me something and have concealed some info but after i…

Read More

About 18 months back, we engaged an interior consultant to do an integrated plumbing, electrical, wood work for our food counter in a mall. Only some …

Read More

I have booked a holiday package from agent but he failed to provide complete service what he promised. Also i booked my return flight on my own. So no…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue