Cancelled flat with a builder. Not getting refund. What to do?

I booked for a flat and paid Rs 4.00 Lacs. I was promised to get the balance as a bank loan.I did not get it. I cancelled it. I want my refund from the builder but hes not giving it. Please advise.

Here what you can do to get your money back from the Builder is by sending him a Legal Notice from your Advocate and wait for his reply to your Legal Notice. If he does not reply than you can file a Recovery Suit against the Builder in a civil court