Cancelled flat with a builder. Not getting refund. What to do?

I booked for a flat and paid Rs 4.00 Lacs. I was promised to get the balance as a bank loan.I did not get it. I cancelled it. I want my refund from the builder but hes not giving it. Please advise.

Answers (1)

219 votes
Here what you can do to get your money back from the Builder is by sending him a Legal Notice from your Advocate and wait for his reply to your Legal Notice. If he does not reply than you can file a Recovery Suit against the Builder in a civil court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles