quesCan school cancel admission for delaying fee payment by 10 days?

My son is in a play school. School is not allowing entry to my son in school as his fee was delayed by 10 days.

I asked them to charge fine but they kept talking to me rudely.

What action can I take against them?

  • ans

    You can send a legal notice to the school through an advocate.

    If they continue to act arbitrarily, then you can make a complaint to the concerned consumer court regarding your grievances.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

In our company previously we use 1 computer Corel Draw software. This month we received…

I had enrolled in PGDM Course session 2010-12, fee was 5.2 Lakh and hostel fee…

On 4th April'17 i ordered an HTC 10 from online portal snapdeal.com for Rs.36999/- &…
Last week I booked a flat with a Reputed Builder by paying a token booking…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly