Can I sue my Wedding photographer for faulty services?

Hi, it's been two months my wedding photographer is not responding on the delivery of the wedding video. The commited delivery date was 9th of Jan but since then all my calls and msgs were going unanswered. He delivered me pics of Marriage which is raw and edited and not suited to be through a professional photographer. I want to sue the for spoiling my wedding memories. Pl help

Yes Definitely you can. You'll have to file a suit for specific performance of your agreement with him, as well as for damages and compensation. Before filing the suit, you can also send a legal notice demanding performance of the agreement by him, failing which he shall be sued by you.