Can I insurance claim from Movers and Packers

I am facing big time problem to claim my insurance amount of damaged goods from a mover and packer company. as the goods are damaged irreparable so they are now saying that they can refund only 70% of their declare value of the good which is nowhere mentioned in their terms and conditions nor anybody conveyed me this during booking of my shipment. Please advise if this case can be taken legally. Amount is not high Rs. 10,500 only but want to fight for my hard earn money and deficiency in their services.

Yes it can be taken to court of law. A consumer complaint can be filed for this issue. The case can be filed against the Movers and Packers.
We need to see all the documents for advising further on this.

Regards & thanks
Adv. Abheek Saha