Can I file a complaint at NCDR forum without an advocate ?

I am in process of filing one consumer complaint before National Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum on behalf of one company. Myself is a management consultant. The complainant company has provided authority letter in my favour. Please clarify whether I can re-present the case of a said company by holding said authority letter or we have to necessarily need to hire an advocate.

Hello my dear clints.
I read your complaint but im will not satisfyed to you. Because you writte a full complaint or please call me than i will satisfyed to you. Please contact to lawRato. Profile and ask my contact no.
Thanks....

yes you can file a complaint on behalf of ur company if the purpose of service is not commercial. u will have to go district Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum then to state commission and then to national commission. to hire an advocate is not compulsory but presence of an advocate will sharpen your case in your favor so in my view you should hire an advocate for a better result.

Hey,

Coming to your query, you are actually on a capacity of an authorized representative (AR), now it depends that the company has specifically granted you the permission to pursue for litigation. If your an AR, then yes you can definitely file the complaint as a party in person or person aggrieved.

Best luck!