Can I file a case for Delivering used/display model of RO & Cooler

Can I file a cheating and mental harassment case against Reliance Digital for delivering a display product instead of fresh/New one.

Answers (5)

184 votes

Yes of course under section 12 of consumer protection act u can file complaint against company in Consumer court if it delivered u tempered, used or that one gadget which u didn't order.
U can contact me anytime

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

341 votes

Yes you can file a complaint under section 12 of consumer protection act ...thr only thing you have to take care is that how you can prove that they have sent a used model can ask for conpensation also

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
280 votes

Dear Client
Yes ofourse you can approach Consumer Forum against the company. In that case you can also claim full refund of your money which the company has charged plus extra for mental harassment, agony and risk of life involved. The company would be left with no other option than compensating you for the wrong done to you.

314 votes

Dear you can file consumer complaint for delivering display or used product instead of new one, it will come under deficiency of service. Also you can file civil suit for all sufferings you have suffered for their service.

147 votes

As per query, you are saying that Reliance Digital has given you a display product instead of new one. In this case, you can file a case against the company wherein you can claim your money or new product and also claim compensation for damages.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles