Can i file a case against Honda Scooters under sec80 cpc

Want to give a legal notice to Honda Scooters India pvt ltd. pvt ltd.Is sec80 of cpc applicable?I have purchased a two wheelers & have been facing problme from day one,ave reported the issues to the dealer & company from day one, but no fruitful results seen till date.

Answers (3)

182 votes


Section 80 of the CPC will not be attracted, it is a bar just against the government and HONDA is a private entity. In such cases the court gives the relief in case of the consumers. I can help you in sending a legal notice, let me know if I can be of any help.

Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

103 votes

No. Section 80 notice is not required in this case. You can approach consumer court.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
333 votes

Dear sir,
Section 80 is not the relevant provision.
You are required to proceed under consumer protection act.
Please feel free to contact the undersigned to take this forward.
Pragya Wazir

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles