×

Can I claim compensation as I lost 50K due to cab driver

I missed my flight and my loss is 50000 because of cab driver who cancelled my trip after staring trip and denied to take me to airport. Because of him i lost 50 mins to find another cab and then missed my flight. . This trip was very important as i was going for my own marriage.

if you are sure that the booking was to airport, an area serviced by your taxi driver and the cancellation was done in purpose against the service agreements, then damages can be claimed through consumer court.

Hello ...

You shall have to send the legal notice to the company operating the cab ...Or under which services he is employed .....You could send a legal notice for deficiency of services to the employer and subsequently screw him in the concerned District Consumer Forum

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune