Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Can I claim compensation as I lost 50K due to cab driver

I missed my flight and my loss is 50000 because of cab driver who cancelled my trip after staring trip and denied to take me to airport. Because of him i lost 50 mins to find another cab and then missed my flight. . This trip was very important as i was going for my own marriage.

Answers (2)

if you are sure that the booking was to airport, an area serviced by your taxi driver and the cancellation was done in purpose against the service agreements, then damages can be claimed through consumer court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello ...

You shall have to send the legal notice to the company operating the cab ...Or under which services he is employed .....You could send a legal notice for deficiency of services to the employer and subsequently screw him in the concerned District Consumer Forum

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

i booked an online ticket to lucknow on the official website of the upsrtc but the bus was cancelled without assigning any valid reason.i filed a RTI …

Read More

I purchased a product online six months ago. The product is not good so I returned it and asked for refund. But that e-commerce website is not neither…

Read More

i paid online to foodpanda and paytm .they sometime process the transaction but when they dont my money is deducted from my bank account n sometime ma…

Read More

I had booked a Marriage garden in June'17 for a wedding that was to happen in Feb'18. There was no paper work involved, and the marriage garde…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue