Can I approach the court in case I have been charged unreasonably

Today I paid rs 4720 for ac repair and the AC is only of 1.5 ton they charged 3500 for gas and 500 for cleaning as they said that there is a gas leakage in the AC and within 2 hours the gas again leaked if I take this matter in district court will the matter be solved and what types of compensation will I receive

Yes you can approach the district consumer court for the harassment faced and inappropriate services and charges

You need to tell the name of service provider.
Your ac was seeviced by the company personal of some private service provider.
Is your ac still under warrantee/ how old is your ac.
You need give them a legal notice first of all.
And then with in time go for a case at district consumer forum.

If you have physical evidence of the service request, job card and other documents pertaining to service of ac then the consumer forum can ask the repairman to refund remaining amount. But you will end up spending more on lawyer fees. So advice is to negotiate with serviceman.