Can I appeal in the court if my company refuses to renew my contract

Hi, I joined central autonomous organisation as DEO as imprest basis for one year. then registered myself as DEO contract basis for one year via gency in same organsation tself. After one year again selected as Asisstant Accounts Officer again in DDA on contract basis but this time directly. One year complete in June 2018. But in the meantime new permanent AAO's are recurit under process. my age 31 plus having professional degree as required for the post. If they cancelled to renew our contract can i appeal in court. as i didnt get break after completion of 1st six months others get. what is my future in organisation i am tensed. Even the organsation recurit AAO who are mcom which is not esstional requirement according to their ad. For AAO they ask Professional degree like CA CMA ICWA MBAfinance & equivalent. and they take undertaking by Mcom candidates as equvivalent which is not. please suggest something.

If the nature of job is on retainership basis as per the letter of engagement your contract may be renewed subject to mutual agreement. However, if the organisation is not happy about your performance they may chose not to extend your contract of service. If the term of contract is one year only then it may be revised if organisation wishes to have you on-board. Court cannot compel the organisation to keep an under performing employee. You may chose to apply for permanent position, however, it is subject to sole discretion of management to hire or not to hire an employee.

Well there may be some grounds for getting relief if you are working in a government or semi govt. institution. there are judgments which support that when there is a permanent vacancy arising in then contractual employees may have some consideration however any suggestion can be made only after detailed information about all documents.

There are always provisions in law. You can appeal but it all depends what is written in your contract. There are always some clauses in the contract which are favourable to the company. So in order to give you the complete opinion, I would need to go through the Employment contract.