Can consumer court order judicial enquiry? And can it be against RBI?

Hi, 1) I have uncovered a major scam and malpractices by banks of illegal as well as criminal in nature. 2) Police say they cant do anything because it is Non-cognisable in nature. 3) CBI says they cant do anything because they are private banks. So unless state instructs them they cant do anything. 4) RBI has chosen to not respond at all. it has been 4 months since no response from them. 5) basically all the authorities are ignoring me. 6) keeping the case details aside, can I move into consumer court to get a judicial enquiry into the malpractices. 7) Till now it was one bank, I was chasing the bank. Now I have reported two banks and RBI is just ignoring me. Somewhere it is inaction of RBI that is causing the problem I feel. 8) So my question is Can i take both the cases to the consumer court and make RBI a party or does it have to be some other court. If some other court, Which one is less expensive and faster in nature? Thanks.

Sir you can file a writ in HC or a PIL and make all the culprits parties to the suit consumer court doesn't have jurisdiction for such kind of cases hence the suit will be barred by jurisdiction of Cosumer court.you have to move to HC by way of writ of PIL

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your complaint will not be entertained by the consumer Court. You will have to file a private complaint with the First Class Judicial Magistrate for registering offences against the Banks.

As per information given by you we need to discuss , this scam , remedy is available ty ..............................................................................?....................?................