Can cinema hall sell tickets at a higher price than MRP

nand nagri me ek cinema hai haal hai jiska naam gagan cinema hai...jb bhi waha ticket lo to wo ticket me print rate se jyada hi paise lete hai jbki ticket me print rate me tax bhi include hai..uske baad bhi extra charge liya jata hai...kya iske against koi legal action liya jaa skta hai

NO . No one can sell any product on more then MRP. If it is happening than you can approach competition commission of India, or consumer forum . Even if you make some recording for the same then on the basis of that recording you can approach to the police
Kind regards