Can a client ask for a refund for the last one year's service

Are my client can ask for last 1 year refund. Which u have support a software from last few years. Now they said my work is not such quality work and due to my work many things broken. So are they can ask for refund? And take any legal step?

If you have any agreement between you and your client .and if the refund policy is mention in the agreement paper then your client can ask for refund . But without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.