Can a client ask for a refund for the last one year's service

Are my client can ask for last 1 year refund. Which u have support a software from last few years. Now they said my work is not such quality work and due to my work many things broken. So are they can ask for refund? And take any legal step?

Sir,

If you are provided consumer services, due diligence is required to be shown in your service. But a consumer also required to prove a grave negligence is present on your part, unless such deficiency is proved you need not worry. Yet, consumer are at liberty to bring cases in court but they need to prove the same.

when they had already enjoyed the service for quite some time without rising any question now your clients could not raise any question upto the quality of the software.it is only their malafide intention.compensation is out of question

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

If you have any agreement between you and your client .and if the refund policy is mention in the agreement paper then your client can ask for refund . But without detail discussion and document review proper consult is not possible.