Builder sold land to buyer obtaining fraudulent POA now owner claims

Sir, I purchased a land from builder and mutated in my name paying Rs7lakh and regn.1lakh.in 2012,Later in 2017,it was found a fraud and the poa obtained by builder is from a fraudster. the actual owner took it back by a suit.can I sue the builder for the total amont with interest

Yes u can file a suit against the builder for fraudulent POA claiming cost of land, interest,cost of litigation etc and u can also file fraudulent and cheating criminal case against the builder.But remember it should be filed within limitation period