Builder not delivering possession of plot bought 11 years ago

Booked plot in 2004 and paid fully to builder. He allotted me 1 plot and then in turn gave me another plot in return.

Possession for that is also not given yet. Plot is not with builder and is with the farmers yet.

Each time I talk to them they say will give possession quickly but nothing comes out of it yet.

As we understand your situation, the Builder has been unreasonably delaying handing over the possession to you.

The most suitable legal remedy in your case would be 

First send a legal notice to the builder asking him for possession or refunding your money along with interest within thirty days.

If the builder fails to comply to your notice then you can go ahead and file a case in the Consumer Court against the builder for immediate grant of possession.