Builder is neither complying the registered deed nor allotting parking

I had an agreement with the builder for a flat with open parking at Lucknow. At the time of registry in August 2016 at Lucknow, the builder was ready to allot a covered parking after payment of difference amount for covered parking. I had paid the sum in cash because builder is Delhi based and wasn't ready to make registry if I paid in cheque. He assured me that receipt would be sent. Flat was registered with covered parking. But now builder is denying from any cash payment and denied covered parking as I have no proof of cash payment as he hadn't sent payment receipt. The builder is neither complying the registered deed nor allot covered parking.

Legally you should make payment through cheque DD or Bank transfer
If in your agreement the description of covered parking is mentioned then you may approach to the consumer court against the act of builder and claims your covered parking as well as money

If the provision of covered Car Parking is mentioned in the registry of the documents than they are bound to give the same, send him a legal notice in this regard, before approaching consumer forum. You can lodged a criminal complain also in this regard.

If it is specifically mentioned in the sale deed that a covered parking also allotted to you then you have a good case for getting covered parking by filling case against the builder but if it is not mentioned then you cannot claim for covered parking