Builder is neither complying the registered deed nor allotting parking

I had an agreement with the builder for a flat with open parking at Lucknow. At the time of registry in August 2016 at Lucknow, the builder was ready to allot a covered parking after payment of difference amount for covered parking. I had paid the sum in cash because builder is Delhi based and wasn't ready to make registry if I paid in cheque. He assured me that receipt would be sent. Flat was registered with covered parking. But now builder is denying from any cash payment and denied covered parking as I have no proof of cash payment as he hadn't sent payment receipt. The builder is neither complying the registered deed nor allot covered parking.

Answers (3)

194 votes

If it is specifically mentioned in the sale deed that a covered parking also allotted to you then you have a good case for getting covered parking by filling case against the builder but if it is not mentioned then you cannot claim for covered parking

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

102 votes

If the provision of covered Car Parking is mentioned in the registry of the documents than they are bound to give the same, send him a legal notice in this regard, before approaching consumer forum. You can lodged a criminal complain also in this regard.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
161 votes

Legally you should make payment through cheque DD or Bank transfer
If in your agreement the description of covered parking is mentioned then you may approach to the consumer court against the act of builder and claims your covered parking as well as money

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles