Builder demanding more money than mentioned in BBA.

I had booked a flat in noida more than 5years ago. Now builder is giving possession but demanding 3-4 lac more than mentioned in the Agreement.He is also demanding delayed payment charges from me.My bank is not ready to give more than agreed upon money.I do not have any source left for payment. What should do.

If there is delay in giving possession of property then the builder cannot demand interest upon delayed payments. The hon,ble apex court and the national forum by several pronouncements have held the same.

It's common practice for builders to increase the space without information and then upon final settlement the price is naturally increased.
However, the courts at Delhi is looking into this malpractice.
I hope you a happy home :)
Regards

Dear
Buyer,
You have not mention some necessary points in your query.
You should be sent your possession time according BBA. You can provide me your BBA.
you should be search some point lack of service, illegal business against builder because it is good option for solving your problem.
You want more advice than you call me anytime.