Builder delayed the possession and charged GST over the property

I have booked a one apartment and as per agreement he should completed the apartment on 30.04.2017. But, he makes the delay and raise the remaining payment with GST. This GST charges occurred only the builder delay the process.So, may I know, who should take this GST ?

Hello sir
Your booking for apartment Acknowledging any receipt?
You are making for any agreement Or not
When started agreement
which time is mentioning for completed work?
Give a proper details
Will take action base on the documentary evidence
Contact an Advocate

Hello Sir/madam,
It depends upon the agreement entered into between you and the promoter. If it states that he shall responsible for all losses and expenses incurring due to the delay on his part then he's responsible for it. If not, he's still responsible for delayed delivery and you can initiate case in consumer court.

Sir,
You entered agreement with the builder before the GST implementation.So you are not entitle for GST.Due to delay of builders work the GST levied.
It is the fit case for consumer.