×

Builder delayed possession want to recover money given as advance

Due to delay in loan processing from builder side we have cancelled the land sale agreement after the due date of the sale agreement. Builder had taken 12lakh rupees as booking and agreement amount. But after cancellation the builder is not repaying our money. And also telling some n no of reasons. What is the right process in this case to get back the money.

I would suggest you to find a consumer complaint before the district consumer forum as you and the builder have consumer and service provider relationship and you can take appropriate legal action against him before the said forum.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune