Builder delayed possession want to recover money given as advance

Due to delay in loan processing from builder side we have cancelled the land sale agreement after the due date of the sale agreement. Builder had taken 12lakh rupees as booking and agreement amount. But after cancellation the builder is not repaying our money. And also telling some n no of reasons. What is the right process in this case to get back the money.

Answers (1)

61 votes

I would suggest you to find a consumer complaint before the district consumer forum as you and the builder have consumer and service provider relationship and you can take appropriate legal action against him before the said forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles