Builder cancel the project and not returning the my money back

I have purchase the property from builder in Kolkata rajarhat through marketing company in July 2014. Now they have cancel the project and after one year they gave me 5 post dated cheque and 2 security. Cheque. Now 1st cheque itself has bounce and suddenly builder has deposited a partial payment rs 47000 in my account without informing me. Now he is not picking any call or SMS neither hr is responding to my mail. how can i recover my all money from builder as 1st cheque itself got bounced. I want step by step legal guidance which legal way i have to go against builder and marketing company?

Take immediate steps. Send legal notice for cheque bouncing, following file a case u/s 138, 142 NI Act. Secondly send legal notice demanding the entire money with interest and compensation, following file a complaint before District Consumer Forum and also file a suit for recovery of money. And also file a criminal case u/s 156(3) under Sec 406, 420 IPC for cheating. I hope, the builder will come to you and pay the money immediately.