Builder allotted a parking which he changed after possession

Purchased the flat. Builder told us that after getting the possession he will allot me a parking and took money for it as well. There was a parking number mentioned in it but on possession i got a different parking which is very small. The original parking is allotted to someone else. What action can i take? He is saying that if i don't agree to this parking he wont give me any parking at all.

The actions can only be decided after looking at the papers, you have to show us the papers and accordingly we can fight for the. Requesting you to fix up an appointment and we can discuss in detail regarding the same.