Builder allot already occupied parking to new resident without consent

I have a flat and have got the possession in the year 2015. At the time of possession I was given parking lot no.1088. Since then I am residing in my flat and parking my car in the allotted parking lot. Suddenly few days back I was told by society maintenance team that I need to park my car in parking lot no.1231 as my earlier parking lot has been assigned to another resident,who has got his flat possession in 2017. How can the builder allot my parking lot to some one who has taken possession after me? Any legal solution pls do let know. I am a Hindu.

First you give him a legal notice in this regard explaining everything in detail, and what you want after that you can approach consumer forum or RERA to lodged a complain in this regard. Lodge a complain through CM window.

Do have any letter from the society or builder regarding parking number 1088 if you have one then the same parking space (number 1088) cannot be handed over to some other person. Also to be seen is as to whether parking space number 1088 was previously allotted to some other flat owner.
Then only consumer forum can be approached.

Hey you can file a a complaint case in the district forum stating that your parking space is given to someone else without prior information. This is deficiency in service caused by the builder. A legal notice can be served to the builder to stop this immediately or he will be liable for litigation. Thanks