Breach of agreement by retailer. Can we ask compensation and refund?

If any organize retail refuse to illisted product after taking listing fee for that, can we ask for compantation along with fee refund??

Answers (1)

202 votes

Yes of course. Do you have a written agreement? What is the dispute resolution clause in your Retailership Agreement? If you don't have one then I hope you have copies of listing order placed by you, invoice sent by retail company for charging listing fee and also proof of payment by listing fee by you. We will assess the total amount involved including compensation and then decide which court to proceed to.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles